Right of withdrawal
Withdrawal policy for digital content, prepared in accordance with the Introductory Act to to the German Civil Code (EGBGB), Annex 1 to Art. 246a § 1 Para. 2 Sentence 2. Reference: BGBl. I 2013, 3642 – 3670.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us imima GmbH, Managing Director: Mr. Marvin Thoma, Schwarzäckerstr. 41, 82178 Puchheim, Germany, phone: +49(0)89 54662292, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
You can also fill out and submit the model cancellation form or another clear declaration electronically on our website http://www.lecksteine-shop.de. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You are responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods.
Please send the goods to this return address:
Street corner 999
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
imima GmbH, Managing Director: Mr. Marvin Thoma, Schwarzäckerstr. 41, 82178 Puchheim, Phone: +49(0)89 54662292, E-Mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.